Community Center Shanghai (CCS) is a not-for-profit organization, strategically located in Shanghai’s international communities in Pudong, Hongqiao and Minhang. CCS Connects, Supports and Enables the international community in Shanghai. It responds to the ever-changing needs of the community by providing relevant programming that equips individuals and families so that they can maximize their potential while in China.
Community Center Provides:
- Support for persons during times of transition and crisis, connecting them to appropriate resources such as personal counseling, coaching or mentoring.
- Activities, classes and social events for families, couples and singles that encourage community building and personal growth and development.
- Connections and opportunities for business leaders to invest in places of need.
- Support groups that focus on the felt needs of individuals and families in Shanghai that encourage personal and community development.
- Weekend activities and community building events for adults, families and children.
- Orientation and training for community members.