CCS is currently looking to hire for the following roles:
Full time – Counseling Administrative and Outreach Assistant
The Counseling Administrative and Outreach Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all administrative processes effectively support the counseling department as well as work closely with the Executive Director and the Counseling Director to promote CCS Counseling brand by developing business opportunities for CCS Counseling services in the community. This is a critical role in ensuring CCS’s counseling services caters to the changing needs of the community and is a step ahead in terms of identifying these opportunities.
- Working with the Executive Director and the Counseling Director identify all the key protocols and policies that need to be drafted.
- Support the Counseling Director on Client Management.
- Ensure sufficient structure is put in place to support the management of CCS counselors.
- Manage counseling content requirement for the different CCS channels.
- Working with the CCS Marketing and Events team, organize, promote and manage all the counseling events both internally and externally.
- Strong desire to serve the community
- Background in social work, sociology and or mental health
- Demonstrated ability to effectively educate, develop, lead, and manage clients
- Strong marketing and stakeholder management experience
- Organized and detailed oriented with strong execution and implementation skills
- Excellent English writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate well with other departments and outside clients
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com.