CCS is currently Hiring for an Executive Director
We have launched a full Executive Director search . Please see the following job description and share with anyone you feel would be a good candidate for the position. Please have inquiries and resumes sent to email@example.com. Resumes will be received until 31 May, 2021.
With deep appreciation for your support,
Community Center Shanghai
Chairman of the Board
POSITION TITLE: Executive Director
ACCOUNTABILITY: CCS Chair of the Board and the Board of Governors
WORK LOCATION: Based at CCS Pudong Center.
Community Center Shanghai (CCS) connects, supports, and enables internationals from the moment they arrive in Shanghai, through relevant community-building activities.
CCS has three key pillars that form the focus of its efforts to meet the needs of the international community. These are 1) Community Building, 2) Counseling and 3) Charity. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, management and implementation of all services that fall under these three pillars as well as ensuring that they align with the vision and mission of CCS while meeting the agreed to annual goals.
- Annual Management Cycle
- Organizational and Fiscal Responsibility
- Partnering and Fundraising Champion
- Professional, Encouraging and Supportive Leader
- Community & Government Relations Ambassador
- Real Estate Manager for Centers
- Accountability to Board
- College graduate
- Strong desire to serve the community
- Organized and detailed oriented with strong strategic, execution and implementation skills
- Ability to collaborate well with outside clients and other departments
- Ability to work under pressure and an ability to think strategically
- Ability to be goal driven, resilient with tenacity
- Excellent English writing, communication, and interpersonal skills. Mandarin knowledge is preferred
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint